Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Knits

I started the red vest that Hayden requested on Monday night. I'm almost done with the front. I probably won't be knitting something like this again for a while. My arms and neck are killing me, so I'm headed to bed early tonight. I've been staying up late and L hasn't been sleeping well. BUT, I think the vest will fit well and Hayden seems to like it. I'll try to take some pictures soon, but we're supposed to have ice and freezing rain all weekend. I'm headed out to get a few things (milk, eggs, etc.) so that we can be stuck in the house all weekend. We're supposed to have a birthday party tonight, but we'll just see how the roads are around 4:30. I don't want to get caught out when it hits. I also don't want to disappoint the 3 year old having the party!

Look for a little pay it forward experience in my next post!

Jenn

No comments: