Saturday, June 16, 2007

Where does the time go?

Too much going on, none to do with knitting. Lainey is cutting molars/dealing with a head cold. Hayden is just being 4. I've become a Mary Kay consultant (realized that 37 was a "mature" age and I should start taking care of my skin.) I'm not really into the hard sell, sell, sell. I was shown the products by a friend and liked them. Never in a million years would I picture myself doing this... but I am. We'll see how it goes. Now, I have a head cold that Lainey so lovingly shared with me (molars = lots of drool!)

I'm working on my sock pal socks (very little) and another ballet t-shirt for a birthday present for Sophia. I'm about 1/3 of the way done and hope to finish it this weekend. Then I'll get back on track with the socks. Most available time has been sucked up by Ravelry.com! I've still got quite a bit to enter and a lot of pictures to take. We've also been outside playing, going for walks, etc.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

Jenn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds funny to read "I've been outside playing" coming from an adult But then again, more power to you! Maybe if all the adults played outside more, we'd be a happier society!!

Hattie said...

Ewww head cold, babies have a way of sharing! Mine is on antibiotics for her kidneys so she rarely gets sick, but I still usually get it from my son.

I tried selling Avon for a while, but it sucked. I'm not the kind of person to sell stuff. I used to use a little of Mary Kay, but now I only use Bare Escentuals. Tried it once and I will never ever use anything else! Hope selling goes well for you though!