Monday, August 6, 2007

Sock Pal has her socks...

I got an email Saturday night and they arrived! She liked what I sent, so I'm HAPPY! Now, I'm patiently awaiting socks from my pal. She could send me any color or pattern and I'd just be happy. It's so exciting! I will definitely be joining in for the next one.

I ended up starting a dress for Lainey's baby. I printed out several patterns the other day and the computer crashed right as I was getting to the Pea Pod set. Off I go to work on the doll dress while Lainey is taking a nap and Hayden plays with his cousin.

Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I adore the socks!!! So do my co-workers (I had to show them!) The fit is perfect too. I want to get a good photo for my blog, but it's been grey, rainy, humid and foggy here, making the light poor.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no, dear sock pal, you will be receiving your socks soon. I plan to mail them tomorrow (sorry for being late, but I did want to wash them before sending them out). They will definitely be in the mail tomorrow. I think that you will like them and they were in the fall colors you said you liked.

Jenn said...

Dear Secret Sock Pal - Thank you for the note! I haven't doubted that my socks would be coming, just stating that I'm patient and would be waiting for them to arrive. I got a box today and my husband asked "are they your socks?", but that hadn't even crossed my mind (since you just mailed them! I was expecting something else anyway.) You're not late at all, but thank you for letting me know they're on the way! I can't wait to see them and find out who you are...