Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

What a great day! Doug got up with L and took her downstairs in the morning (I think that's the first time I didn't get up with her.) She was fine with it and when H got up he came in and snuggled, then went downstairs with them. I stayed in bed and knit for a while, then when I was getting hungry we went out to breakfast. We went to see Doug's parents and grandparents for lunch and then came home for a rest. We had dinner at Subway and then ice cream at Baskin Robbins! The only downside was I lost my keys! Searched all day and was so confused... I used them to get in the house Saturday evening! Finally, right before bedtime, I found them on my bed under a sweater! I could have sworn I moved that sweater and I know I didn't sleep with them there. I guess I'm losing my mind at the ripe old age of 37!

I'll post pictures of socks soon! Today we're off to visit friends, drop H at a neighbors to go swimming and pick up our little friend, S, from preschool. Only a few more days until we go to New Orleans, so I'm not sure how much knitting will be happening before. I have to clean, do laundry and get packed.

Happy Mother's Day and hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Jenn

No comments: