Wednesday, May 2, 2007

SSP and Destashing a Bit

I've contacted my Secret Sock Pal and I've picked out the yarn. It's Dream in Color yarn in the Some Summer Sky colorway. I think my SSP will like it! I'm still trying to decide on the pattern. After that the only thing left is to cast on and get started!

I'm also going to try to destash a bit. I've got a lot of Frog Tree alpaca, Noro, Elsebeth Lavold, Brown Sheep and a few other miscellaneous things that I don't envision using anytime soon. I need to make some space for all the things that I really do want to keep. I've posted pictures and prices on Flickr.com. Shipping is included to the continental U.S.

On to socks tonight!

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've heard that Dream In Color yarn is nice. Should be great for your Sock Pal.

Your Sockapalooza Sock Pal

Jenn said...

I hope she likes it! Thanks for dropping by! I don't want to ask you any questions that might give anything away, but is this your first Sockapalooza? All the secrecy is so exciting! I can't believe I haven't joined before.

I hope my answers to your email were helpful.